Friday, February 26, 2010

Back in the Rat Race...

Well, after being a contractor to different companies from 2005 through 2009, I am pleased to report I will be rejoining the rat race as a fulltime employee with Sungard Availability Services.


I will be working as a Network Engineer in their Aurora, Colorado offices/Data Center.  My start date is March 8, 2010.  It was a long almost three months of searching and applying for jobs, thanks to all who expressed well wishes in my job hunt.

As to motorcycling content......well, I did ride my Ural Sidecar rig just now to the drug testing facility to produce and turn in my pee.  That counts, right?  : )

 
The place I went to was stricter than the above location, 
I had to leave Natasha outside while I provided the sample! 
source: google

No comments:

Post a Comment