Monday, March 8, 2010

Back among the working

Today was my first day as a fulltime employee with Sungard Availability Services at their Aurora Data Center.

Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming so far, the bureaucracy minimal so far, and I received my company laptop in the afternoon so I can hopefully become productive in short order!

Best part?  Not only is it an easy commute to work via motorcycle but parking is not only plentiful but I was able to park, quite by coincidence, right outside the windows by which my cubicle is located!  I need only stand up in my cube and gaze out into the parking lot at my motorcycle of the day.

 
Taken with my camera phone, through the window screen slats
Now does it get any better than that?  I believe I am going to like working for Sungard.

No comments:

Post a Comment