Saturday, October 25, 2008

To Golden on Business

Today I rode up to Golden, CO to do some computer side-work to finance my motorcycling addiction. After all, my regular pay must go for stuff like the mortgage, bills, kids college fund....

I cut across the Denver Metro area using I-225 to I-25 to US6 which I took directly into Golden. I was not due at the customer's location till 0830, got to Golden at 0805 so I had a little time to wander about Golden and shot the following pictures:

Not as imposing as Devil's Tower in Wyoming but still, eye-catching

In the distant mountain top, you can see the M left there by students from the Colorado School of Mines which is located in Golden, CO

Here's Brigitta with the backside of Lookout Mountain in the background

I worked for four hours, enough for more repair parts and farkle for my motorcycles if I am frugal and then rode on home via the C-470/E-470 Superslabs. It was a bit windy on the way home but not bad. Brigitta is definitely a long ways from being a long distance tourer when compared to my 1150RT, Maria!


No comments:

Post a Comment